Restoring your home after water damage is a frustrating experience. Fortunately, natural disasters don’t occur every day, and chances are you’ll never have to deal with water damage from rising water or flooding.
A big problem in southern Michigan this time of year is basement flooding due to sump pump failure. Read our latest article, Check Your Sump Pump To Avoid Costly Basement Flooding to learn how to maintain this important peice of equiment.
Other types of water damage including plumbing leaks, pipe failure or drain overflows are all too common. Dealing with water damage in your home may seem simple. Get a mop or wet vacuum, plug in a a few fans used to promote evaporation to dry it out.
Most homeowners are not familiar with the steps and techniques for proper water damage restoration. That’s where the professionals from Advantage come in and stay with you until the end.The following articles on water damage clean up will help answer your questions.Helpful Water Damage Articles
- How to Avoid Major Water Damage in Michigan Winters
- Water Damage Clean Up Tips for a Broken Pipe
- Facing a Nasty Basement Water Backup Cleaning
- Find That Broken Pipe Fast and Fix the Water Damage
- Frozen Pipes and Major Water Damage Clean Up
- Fix Water Damage First When a Frozen Pipe Breaks
- Have a Broken Pipe in Your Home? Call a Water Damage Restoration Professional
- Water Damage and Mold Prevention Action Steps